According to the circular of the competent Ministry of Administrative Reform and e-Government dated 11.02.2013 “in order to accept in Greece a power of attorney, which has been drawn up abroad and in accordance to the law that is in force abroad, where it is drawn up, if the state where the power of attorney was drawn up is part to the Hague Convention, the power of attorney must have the apostle stamp, otherwise Certification by the Consular“.

Therefore, the domestic authorities must accept the power of attorney that has been drawn up abroad, provided that they meet the above conditions.